I’m iginited

Thease questions caught my attention

What would your last  words be?this caught my attention not only for the reason that it sad to think about but becuase of Kobe Bryant and his daughters death like what were there last words?

How long would earth last? This caught my eyes becuase at the start of 2020 the world began off like if this new year isn’t it there haha been so many things happening like the beginning days of  January WW3 was announced the next few days something about our president being impeached and then the  virus that’s going around and for the death of a legend as people say and his daughter and to the rest that were on that helicopter and not only that Australia is literally burning down in my eyes I don’t think we have much time left on this earth

Comments

Popular Posts