WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT GATSBY

1. Gatsby was a criminal who basiclly created his own life as in allusion nick is the one who thinks Gatsby was great.
2.In my opinion i belive nick isn't honest to himself for the reasons of always taking Gatsby's side even tho most of the times Gatsby was in the wrong.I think he is around dishonest people because they are all high class and he might want to be like that or like in the begining of the book he explains that his dad said to not judge anyone.
3.He means that they are bascilly insensative people this is proven when tom phsyiclly abuses myrtle and makes her belive they would get married.4.I don't understand her because she had someone who loved her yet she still went with tom. I don't agree with her choices they were wrong. I would not let my brother or anyone date her.5.. This refers to the dualities of Gatsby and America. So, Nick is saying he will get into Gatsby's boat, the one that only sailed backwards on the sea of history into the past to recapture his childhood dreams.

Comments

Popular Posts